Crossville Inc. is currently seeking qualified applicants for the position of Architectural Sales Representative located in Los Angeles. This position will be supporting Corporate sales initiatives through specification services in that market. The purpose of this position is to influence the use of Crossville Inc. products by design professionals of all types including but not limited to interior design professionals, architects, engineers, national accounts and contractors.
• Identify, establish, and maintain professional relationships with the top 20-25 Architectural and Design firms in the Los Angeles market.
• Interact with design professionals to provide technical assistance in the use and selection of Crossville Inc products.
• Provide design professionals with education to confidently promote Crossville Inc. products to their clients.
• Target key specifiers to strengthen Crossville Inc.’s specification position with inclusion in the design documents.
• Develop a complete knowledge of Crossville Inc products, allied products, and installation methods to be a leading resource to the Los Angeles design community.
• Work closely with Longust in the territory as a leader and partner towards our mutual goals.
• Maintain A&D libraries, target accounts, lead product launch initiatives, and PKs.
• Develop and manage large project listings with our distribution branches to achieve mutual goals.
If you’re interested in applying, please contact us here.