Hendy is an interior architectural firm known for delivering new high performance work environments. At Hendy, we know that our people are at the heart of our success and that happy employees lead to satisfied clients. We have been ranked as “Best Places to Work in Orange County” by the Orange County Business Journal, “Top Workplaces” by The Orange County Register and have been awarded Interior Design Magazine’s “Top 200 Architectural Firms” for more than 30 consecutive years.
Hendy’s Newport Beach office is actively seeking a Project Manager to lead one of our studio teams.
Experience /Skill Requirements:
• Manage permanent team in all phases of interior architecture projects including project set-up, design, documentation and construction administration.
• Must have the ability to cultivate new client relationships and maintain ongoing, existing client relationships.
• Ability to prepare project proposals, negotiate contracts and fees and coordinate bidding process.
• Develop and communicate clear project objectives and requirements.
• Manage multiple projects of varying size, scope and complexity.
• Effectively manage project schedules, budgets, team members, subcontractors and vendors.
• Strong understanding of design standards and FF&E bid processes and principles
• Understand and track financial performance of projects.
• Ability to mentor and coach team members.
• Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Architecture or Interior Design
• 10+ years of related experience, including demonstrated success as a project manager in Corporate, Hospitality or Multi-Family interior architecture
• Positive attitude with strong leadership, organization, communication and relationship management skills
• Experience with the entire project life cycle from project setup through post occupancy.
• Knowledge of building codes
• Strong software skills in Microsoft Office Suite and AutoCAD
If you’re interested in applying, please contact us here.