HBG Design is seeking a Senior Interior Designer who can actively contribute to creating outstanding design experiences for our national and international hospitality and entertainment clients. You’ll be responsible for coordinating the work and outcomes of a talented team of planners, designers and architects, while impacting the delivery of exceptional project documentation.
HBG Design is a Top 10 nationally-recognized hospitality and entertainment architecture and interior design firm. Our name is inspired by our passion for designing memorable, transformative experiences. We are highly focused on delivering inspired design experiences, enacting innovative operational practices, and engaging employees across the organization as a nationally recognized Top Workplace.
Minimum qualifications and experience:
• Architectural and/or Interior Design degree
• Registered Interior Designer
• A minimum of ten (10) years practical experience with hospitality, gaming, and/or entertainment projects is preferred, with thorough understanding of the hospitality industry, market trends, the design and delivery process and client expectations
• Have a true passion for design, with a well-rounded portfolio of design styles that demonstrate your ability to create high quality, complex and well-appointed interior spaces
• Demonstrated experience collaborating with architectural designers to integrate the interior environment with the exterior and interior architecture for a cohesively design experience
• Excellent presentation skills and strong and effective organizational and communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to lead a team from schematic design through construction documents and construction administration
• Graphic and artistic ability and/or computer/technology design capability
• Highly skilled in Revit, Sketchup, SpexxLogic, Photoshop, InDesign
Submit portfolio, letter of interest, and resume to email@example.com