The Design Development Manager at Tarkett National Membership will provide education and lead the development of the company brand awareness through emphasis on architects and designers and selected strategic accounts. Achieve consistent growth and meet territory sales goals in commercial resilient.
Business development responsibility with a focus on the Southern California market. Accounts will be key specified firms and end users. Additional travel will be required for trade shows, training and company meetings. The travel is subject to increase or decrease depending on requirements.
The function and the scope of the responsibility may change from time to time as determined by the company.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Develop a thorough understanding of the company’s vision, overall business direction, operating strategies and product portfolio. Effectively present company’s concepts & capabilities using collateral materials and technologies provided.
• Manage overall territory specification plan to include key specifier firms and end user development through the execution of the strategic territory plan created in alignment with regional business plan and goals. Overall account objectives are to educate specifier firm and end user’s on company’s capabilities, to increase awareness of the Tarkett brands resulting in increased specifications and opportunities. Create feedback loop within territory to regularly communicate progress and measure results against objectives and sales goals
• Become a subject matter expert on assigned segment focus in effort to support company’s segment innovation goals through education and research.
• Report segment knowledge within 2 weeks of completion to DDM director for a scheduled segment presentation.
• 3+ years of specification selling experience
• 3+ years of experience working with A/D and/or end users
• Travel – 30%
• Education – 4 year degree or equivalent experience
If you’re interested in applying, please contact us here.