THE BROWN STUDIO, INC. is an architectural and interior Design + Build firm based in San Diego California. Our hand crafted approach to design and construction is focused by the exploration of building and material technology throughout the entire process, from concept to completion. Our design studio is built within our 5,000 sqft workshop where each project and construction component is carefully considered by the studio’s hand’s-on designers and craftsmen.
The Interiors Production Lead is responsible for collaborating on all aspects of high level residential and commercial projects. Duties include management, design and coordination of projects, meeting with clients, vendors, consultants and contractors on behalf of the company as job requires.
Other responsibilities include; coordinating rep presentation and library updates. Collaborating on building a Revit library of architectural components and details.
Education & Experience Requirements:
Graduate of Architecture or Design school
3 + years of experience
Strong ability with Revit
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required.
– Project management skills and knowledge of design principals.
– Working knowledge of CD’s and procedures.
– Ability to develop, evaluate and manage project budgets, schedule and meet deadlines with client expectations.
– Detail oriented, logical, and methodological approach to problem solving.
– Flexible, with the ability to work in a highly demanding environment.
– Communicates effectively with with others, including giving and receiving feedback.
If you’re interested in applying, please contact us here.