At Berliner we believe that Every Space Counts. Based in Culver City we have provided quality services to clients throughout California since 1996, always striving to develop solid partnerships through shared creativity, vision, and commitment.
Berliner Architects is currently seeking an Interiors Job Captain with 5-7 years’ experience working on commercial projects, including Higher Education, K-12, Institutional, Religious, Entertainment and Adaptive Reuse. We’re looking for a strong self-directed professional that can lead staff through schematic design, design development, and construction documents, correcting and updating drawings and provide assistance to project teams and other staff members as required. Bachelor’s Degree with strong technical skills in Revit, AutoCAD, and Sketchup is required. Experience working on DSA projects, LEED certification and developing sustainable designs preferred.
The Berliner Architects’ office is a highly collaborative environment where architecture and interiors are closely integrated throughout the design process. With weekly discussions and monthly office meetings fueling shared team creativity, we envision the clients’ mission and take the experience to the next level, making Every Space Count.
Salary Range Based on experience.
• 5-7 years’ experience in interior architectural design, technical drawing, project management, and 3D modeling.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in architecture.
• Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative team environment.
• Strong technical working experience in Revit, AutoCAD, and Sketchup is required and non-negotiable. Must be able to complete a full set of construction documents and maintain project drawings throughout the construction administration process.
• Management and organization skills to lead projects from schematic design to construction administration.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills including graphic, oral, and written communications. Must be able to maintain close communication with clients, consultants, vendors and team members.
If you’re interested in applying, please contact us here.