Berliner Architects is currently seeking an Interiors Job Captain with 5-7 years’ experience working with firm principals on commercial projects including Higher Education, K-12, Institutional, Religious, Entertainment, and Creative Office. We’re looking for a strong self-directed professional that can lead staff through schematic design, design development, and construction documents, correcting and updating drawings and provide assistance to project teams and other staff members as required. Bachelor’s Degree with strong technical skills in Revit, AutoCAD, and Sketchup is required. Experience working on DSA projects, LEED certification and developing sustainable designs preferred.
Salary Range Based on experience.
• 5-7 years’ experience in interior architectural design, technical drawing, project management, and 3D modeling.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in architecture or interior architecture.
• Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative team environment.
• Strong technical working experience in Revit, AutoCAD, and Sketchup is required and non-negotiable. Must be able to complete a full set of construction documents and maintain project drawings throughout the construction administration process.
• Management and organization skills to lead projects from schematic design to construction administration.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills including graphic, oral, and written communications. Must be able to maintain close communication with clients, consultants, vendors and team members.
Contact Kai Telless at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Berliner Architects
At Berliner we believe that Every Space Counts, having designed award winning projects throughout California since 1996. Much of our work is for community based organizations, creating buildings and interiors that support social and economic equality. Based in the dynamic Culver City Arts District, we are always striving to develop solid partnerships through shared creativity, vision, and commitment. We are within walking distance of the Expo Line, Helms Bakery, Platform, numerous shops, and restaurants.
Berliner Architects’ offers a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance, paid holidays, and paid time off. We encourage our staff to always be learning and growing, covering the cost for conferences, courses and tests required for certification. Berliner Architects’ is a highly collaborative office where architecture and interiors are closely integrated throughout the design process. With weekly discussions and monthly office meetings fueling shared team creativity, we make working fun. On the Berliner team we believe that every space counts, and in our office we are full believers that every voice counts, and we’d like to hear yours.