HBG Design is seeking an Interior Designer who can actively contribute to creating design experiences for our national and international clients.
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
• Architectural and/or Interior Design degree; preferably licensed
• Registered Interior Designer or actively pursuing registration
• 5-10 years experience preferably within Hospitality, Entertainment, and/or Gaming Industry
• Minimum five (5) years practical experience in interiors documentation
• Demonstrated experience in collaborating with architectural designers to integrate building and interior architecture
• Proficient in researching and proposing FF&E and sustainable selections; working within budget limits; preparing specifications and presentation boards; following a project through installation
• Versed in detailing (cabinetry/millwork/custom or thematic elements)
• Demonstrated experience in construction documents
• Ability to present designs to clients, consultants and internal team
• Strong organizational and communication skills with ability to lead internal project teams
• Software skills: Revit, Sketch-Up, SpexxLogic,Photoshop, InDesign
You’ll be collaborating with a talented team of designers, while impacting the delivery of exceptional project documentation. Our design process is characterized by a dynamic exchange of ideas and an immersive sharing of industry-specific expertise. HBG Design is a Top 10 nationally-recognized hospitality and entertainment architecture and interior design firm. Our name is inspired by our passion for designing memorable, transformative experiences. We are highly focused on delivering inspired design experiences, enacting innovative operational practices, and engaging employees across the organization as a nationally recognized Top Workplace.
If you’re interested in applying, please contact us here.