HBG Design is seeking an Intermediate Interior Designer to join our team. You’ll be collaborating with a talented team of designers, while impacting the delivery of exceptional project documentation. Our design process is characterized by a dynamic exchange of ideas and an immersive sharing of industry-specific expertise. HBG Design is a Top 10 nationally-recognized hospitality and entertainment architecture and interior design firm. We are highly focused on delivering inspired design experiences, enacting innovative operational practices, and engaging employees across the organization as a nationally recognized Top Workplace. To apply; please submit your resume, a letter of interest, and your portfolio here: http://bit.ly/2PQUHBu
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following:
– Architectural and/or Interior Design degree
– NCIDQ Certification or actively seeking certification
– 3+ years experience preferably within Hospitality, Entertainment, and/or Gaming Industry
Minimum three (3) years practical experience in interiors documentation
– Demonstrated experience in collaborating with architectural designers to integrate building and interior architecture
– Proficient in researching and proposing FF&E and sustainable selections while working within budget limits, preparing specifications and presentation boards, and following a project through installation
– Versed in detailing (cabinetry/millwork/custom or thematic elements)
– Demonstrated experience in construction documents
Ability to present designs to clients, consultants, and internal team
– Strong organizational and communication skills
– Software skills: Revit, Sketch-Up, SpexxLogic, Microsoft office, Photoshop, InDesign, and AutoCad
The Intermediate Interior Designer will assist in the development of designs, project development and production processes, and have an excitement and willingness to take direction from Senior Interior Designers, Architectural Designers, and Project Architects. The ideal candidate is a team player who will support the overall design concept with his or her design, FF&E knowledge and skills, and have demonstrated experience in interiors documentation. HBG Design offers a well-rounded benefits plan, year-round flexible hours for all employees, and a variety of programs designed to support the important balance between life, health, work, and play.
Founded in 1979 in Memphis, TN the firm operates two offices in Memphis, Tennessee and San Diego, California. HBG Design’s award-winning projects span across the country and around the world, with diverse clients such as Las Vegas Sands Corporation, Starwood Hotels, Caesar’s Entertainment, International Paper, FedEx and over 30 Native American Nations across the U.S. Recent projects include the 400-room Guest House at Graceland®, The Home of Elvis Presley® which opened in October 2016.
The American Institute of Architects and NCARB (National Council of Architectural Registration Boards) jointly selected HBG as a recipient of the 2015-2018 Intern Development Program (IDP) Outstanding Firm Award. Only four firms in the country were recognized at this elite level. Everything we do at HBG Design is centered on the idea of a well-designed experience, whether designing a memorable place-making experience for our clients, or a transformative career experience for our employees.
To apply; please submit your resume, a letter of interest, and your portfolio here: http://bit.ly/2PQUHBu