The position of Intermediate Interior Designer / Interior Architect requires a degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture and a goal to be NCIDQ certified. The position demands the ability to communicate well verbally and graphically, work independently and collaboratively with a team to lead the design of high-performance environments. While working closely with clients, multi-disciplinary teams, and studio design leaders, the role is responsible for conceptualizing and integrating ideas into space, expression and experience. The successful candidate will embody strong conceptual design abilities, excellent communication and teamwork skills, and the motivation to engage with the array of HDR resources in achieving high-performance, idea driven, sustainable outcomes. Experience in Healthcare market big plus.
In the role of Intermediate Interior Designer / Interior Architect, we’ll count on you to:
- Take responsibility for the interior design/space planning of projects working closely with the rest of the design team, assisting with conceptual design through construction documents, specifications and construction.
- Demonstrate substantial knowledge of interior design and planning principles, building and planning code requirements, specification preparation and organization, construction costs and methods, and contract preparation and negotiation
- Demonstrate experience in selecting interior details, materials, color selections, furniture and furnishings selections, lighting design, space planning, and detailing
- Build the finishes & resources library; stay current with trends.
- Work with and present to clients on projects of any size.
- Coordinate work with other disciplines.
- Assist other Interior Designers or team members, and work in all phases of the interior design process
- Assist in construction administration
- Prepare presentations
- Perform other duties as needed
- See link for full Job Description, Skills & Qualifications
If you’re interested in applying, please contact us here.