Kamus + Keller Interiors | Architecture is a growing, full-service architecture and design firm with diverse commercial clients. We are seeking an experienced JOB CAPTAIN for our Long Beach office to prepare construction documents, conduct site surveys, and coordinate consultants for various commercial interiors projects.
• Create thorough set of construction documents without supervision
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to coordinate Structural and MEP Consultant Drawings
• Knowledge of technical detailing and construction materials and methods
• Ability to source products and materials
• Knowledge of California Building Codes and Accessibility requirements
• Thorough understanding of Construction Administration
• Perform site surveys
• Minimal travel, as required
• Minimum 5 years’ commercial interiors experience
• Proficiency in AutoCAD required, SketchUp and Revit a plus
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Self motivated and conscientious
• Ability to take direction and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
Selected by Los Angeles Business Journal as one of the Best Places to Work in Los Angeles, we offer great benefits and competitive salary in an innovative and fun working environment.
If you want to join an energetic team and feel that you are a good fit for this role, please submit your resume and portfolio to email@example.com.
Kamus + Keller Interiors | Architecture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, disabled and veterans are encouraged to apply.