Meyer Davis is a globally recognized design boutique specializing in luxury residential, hospitality, retail, and workplace environments. Join the LA studio in a fast-paced office environment working for clients around the globe. Our LA team currently has projects for high-end resorts and hotels as well as restaurants and residential projects. We are looking for a capable, driven student or recent grad to join the LA office for a full-time internship for 3-6 months with potential for full-time position upon completion. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Assisting project teams with the design process from concept generation through design.
• Assisting with image sourcing, selecting and sampling IF and FF&E items, developing material palettes, writing specifications and drafting custom details and assemblies.
• Proficiency with AutoCad, Photoshop, InDesign strongly preferred.
• Assisting with the production of construction documents and detailed drawings, with supervision from Lead Project Manager/Designer.
• Maintaining materials library, including ordering, returning and organizing samples, and scheduling vendor visits when necessary.
• Candidate must be able to communicate and work well with both internal employees and external clients.
Availability: Immediate. 5 days/week preferred.
Duration: 3-6 months, with the potential for a full-time position offered upon completion.
Office Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM, with late nights as necessary to meet client deadlines and deliverables.
Work Environment: Work is fast paced with significant deadlines and milestones that must be met. Our office is located in a historic building in the heart of downtown with easy access to public transportation. Coffee and lunch options are limitless. Elevators and handicap accessible building and bathrooms.
If you are interested in applying, please contact us at email@example.com