Ware Malcomb is hiring an Interior Design Job Captain in our Irvine, CA corporate office.
Ware Malcomb is an international design firm offering integrated services to clients throughout the world. Founded in 1972, Ware Malcomb offers planning, architecture, interior design, civil engineering, branding and sustainable design services to diverse clients.
The Interior Design Job Captain assists the Project Manager or Architect in the management of multiple interior architecture projects.
Candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or Architecture
- 3 years of work experience in commercial interior architecture
- Strong Revit skill set
- Experience using Sketch Up, 3D Rendering and Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong organization, communication and problem solving skills
- Basic knowledge of current building code, including ADA requirements
- Compensation based on experience; provide current or previous salary.
Submit resume: http://www.waremalcomb.com/careers