At Dal-Tile, the Part Time Showroom Consultant provides a variety of customer service and office administration duties related to the sale of products. Assists customers and their clients in the selection of tile / stone products primarily focusing on color, size, and coordination.
- Provides tile and stone selection advice and support at least 40% of their time.
- Assists in the operation of the showroom including maintaining tile and stone displays.
- Addresses and resolves customer complaints (returns and order errors).
- Performs shipping and receiving activities for samples, merchandise and displays.
- May perform various product order duties such as entering customer orders, creating plant/RDC orders, and completing stock replenishment orders.
- Maintains accurate and detailed records to keep in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Maintains a safe working environment by obeying all safety rules as outlined in the Safety Program and by reporting all accidents, unsafe conditions and acts to Management.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Showroom Consultant Job Orientation
Customer Service 50%
Please apply online here.