Berliner Architects is currently seeking a Junior Interior Designer with 2-3 years of experience working on K-12, Higher Education, Institutional, Religious, Entertainment, and/or Corporate Interiors projects. Skills required include programming, space planning, FF&E specification, materials and color selections. We’re looking for a strong self-directed professional who can lead the interior design and project management efforts of our firm under the guidance of Director of Interior Design. Bachelor’s Degree with strong skills in Revit, AutoCAD, and SketchUp. Experience working on DSA projects, LEED certified, and developing sustainable designs preferred.
At Berliner Architects we believe that Every Space Counts. Based in Culver City we have provided quality services to clients throughout California since 1996, always striving to develop solid partnerships through shared creativity, vision, and commitment. The Berliner Architects’ office is a highly collaborative environment where architecture and interiors are closely integrated throughout the design process. The Berliner team envisions the clients mission and take the experience to the next level, making Every Space Count.
• 2-3 years experience working on Educational, Institutional, Entertainment and/or Corporate Interiors.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in interior design or interior architecture.
• Management and organizational skills to lead projects from SD-CA.
• Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative team environment.
• Excellent Presentation and communication skills including graphic, oral and written communication.
• Experience with Revit, AutoCAD, and Sketchup is non-negotiable.
• Experience with other software, i.e., Rhino, Photoshop, InDesign, Microsoft Office suite desired.
• Examples of professional work using Revit, AutoCAD, and SketchUp
• Examples of finishes and materials selections
If you’re interested in applying, please contact us here.