BOULDER ASSOCIATES ARCHITECTS is seeking talented, motivated interior design students or graduates for a temporary, paid internship in Orange County, California.
This position will provide candidates with professional experience at a local firm specializing in healthcare architecture.
Assist the interior design team by ordering samples, maintaining the library, assisting with finish boards, construction documents, furniture specifications, design charettes and other support tasks as needed. This position will be approximately 40 hours per week, throughout the summer, and school schedules can be accommodated. This is an entry-level, temporary, non-exempt position.
– Strong attention to detail
– Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
– Enthusiasm about healthcare design
– Must have completed or be in your Senior year, pursuing a 4- year degree in Interior Design
– Basic skills in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop or Illustrator
– Rendering skills in Revit and/or Sketch Up
How to apply:
Complete online application and submit your cover letter, resume and portfolio here.