IIDA SoCal + MindClick present – Reopening America: Overcoming Consumer Fear through Design
Consumers are nervous about venturing out. What will it take to reassure them? What role does material selection have in supporting healthier environments? How can designers help their clients overcome the consumer fear factor through their design choices?
Join our distinguished group of Design for Health™ Leaders in a moderated discussion, led by Kenn Busch of Material Intelligence.
- Mary Larsen – Director, Environmental Affairs and Sustainability, Advocate Aurora Health
- Adity Phadnis – Analyst, Product Compliance, Sr., Designtex
- Randell Thrasher – Hospitality & Public Space New Market Development, Forbo
- Susan Suhar – Interior Design Principal, HDR
- Dr. Jeff Wilson – CEO & Founder, Jupe
- JoAnna Abrams – CEO, MindClick
- Ximena Ortega – Capital Projects Manager, Scion Group