Healthcare Transformation Design & Construction Outlook Conference
May 9th & 10th – IIDA members are invited to attend and participate with Owners, Architects and Contractors in the Healthcare Transformation – Design & Construction Outlook Conference scheduled for May 9th & 10th , 2013 at the Naval Training Command (NTC Promenade) Liberty Station, THE CORKY MCMILLIN EVENT CENTER – BUILDING 177, 2875 Dewey Road, San Diego, CA 92106.
This must-attend event provides an intimate gathering for industry professionals to learn about upcoming projects and new trends in Design, Construction, Facilities Management, Real Estate Development, Interior Design, and Energy Management in Healthcare. Specifically, the event will address these and many more timely topics:
1. Advanced Technologies for the Next Generation of Healthcare
2. “3 Ps” a Stakeholder Centric Innovative Approach to Healthcare Facilities Design
3. Telemedicine influencing Healthcare Facilities Design
4. Align Hospital Heliports with advancing flight technology
5. International Opportunities
6. Energy Management Innovative Concepts – Geothermal Applications
7. Integrated Healthcare systems – Hub and Spoke Concepts
Diversity Business Development Center presents this Conference as a forum for businesses to identify upcoming contract opportunities.
Link to view Invitation and Conference Details:
Link for registration: http://2013healthcareconferencesandiego.eventbrite.comBack to Blog