Momentum Group, a leading supplier of contract textiles, is growing and seeking two new Sales Representatives in the Los Angeles market.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, possess strong people and communication skills, have a positive attitude, and be self-motivated. If you have the drive and related experience to excel in Contract Textiles Sales, we encourage you to apply!
Our major products include woven fabrics, polyurethanes, panel, and cubicle cloth, as well as extensive custom services. We are the leader in providing customized card programs for the furniture manufacturing market, and offer an Award Winning selection of patterns designed specifically for today’s Architectural and Design contract market.
Our dedicated professionals are the key to our success. In exchange for their hard work, we support our team with an excellent compensation and benefits package, a family friendly work environment and have been voted Best Places to Work for the past four years. Momentum is committed to superior service and operational excellence.
To provide best in class service to client base including furniture manufacturers, designers, purchasing firms and end users via product/industry knowledge, introduction of new product, knowledge of new technologies and innovation as it pertains to textiles and the specification process. Increase profitable sales as designated in the strategic plan, as well as working within expense guidelines unique to each territory.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND KEY ACTIVITIES:
• Establish account base according to A, B, C model.
• Meet sales targets and expense budgets.
• Manage territory based on Dashboard metrics.
• Schedule and travel to appointments.
• Attend required trainings. (Minimum of 2 per year.)
• Learn and apply new product information to include development of creative, informative presentations and completion of product quizzes.
• Brand building including industry involvement (IIDA/NEWH), alliance partnership activities and establishing and participating regularly in a leads group.
• Maintain customer accounts with accurate information including any personnel changes.
• Respond to customer voice mails and emails.
• Execute suggestive selling activities.
• Create and maintain relationships with potential and current clients.
• College degree required.
• Knowledge of the Contract Industry is a must.
• 3-5 years of selling textiles or other dealer sales experience preferred.
• Excellent presentation skills required.
• Must be computer proficient.
• Must have a positive attitude, strong people and communication skills, be a creative thinker and self-motivated
• IIDA and/or NEWH membership or affiliation desired.
• Candidate must live in Los Angeles, CA.
Please apply online here.