OC City Center – Desk Talk with Natalie Zweig
Meet your new 2014-2015 IIDA Local Board members! We start off the countdown with our Membership Chair:
Natalie Zweig Associate IIDA / LEED AP ID+C
Project Coordinator for
5161 California Ave. Suite 100
Irvine, CA 92617
What motivates you?
Positive, active people. Warm, sunny, breezy days. Lists.
What are 3 things that set you apart from others?
1. I look up at the ceiling and down at the floors a lot more than most people do.
2. I have a need to know “why” and “how” something is done.
3. I’m kind of a creeper…in a good way. Maybe I should call it “research”?
What do you collect?
Chapsticks, pillows, magnets, rings, perfumes…
What is your motto?
Lately, “let it go.” Thank you, Frozen.
What are 3 things you haven’t done yet that you want to do?
1. Buy a new car, buy a house, get married, have kids…oh, you didn’t ask for my 10 year plan, did you?
2. Travel to Greece
3. See John Mayer in concert
Thanks for sharing your desk and giving us insight Natalie! We look forward to a great year!
Jenny Diaz, Assoc. IIDA, CID
OC CIty Center Communication Chair