Omgivning is Swedish for ambiance, setting, and environment. Since its 2009 inception, Omgivning has become a recognized firm in Downtown Los Angeles Architecture and Interior Design. The firm’s wide range of projects includes adaptive reuse multi-family housing, hotels, creative office, neighborhood restaurants/bars, historic theaters and furniture design.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual whose interests and passions lie in rejuvenating, restoring and rebuilding DTLA.
- An architectural degree with 3+ years experience in an architectural or interior design office environment
- Bachelor’s in Architecture or Interior Design
- Proficiency in Revit is required. (Minimum of 6 months in office application)
- Self-motivated with excellent organizational and communication skills
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Sketchup, Adobe Creative Suites, handsketches and computer renderings is a plus
- Experience in both existing and new construction a plus
- Support the Project Manager in development of the design and detailing
- Communicate with and coordinate the efforts of project team members, clients, consultants, contractors and agency officials
- Work with the project team to produce presentation materials for client and agency presentations
- Helping with FFE schedules / spec packages
- Materials Library
- Ordering materials
- Materials Research
- Hand sketching
- Must like dogs (there are three in the office)
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a benefit package with Health insurance coverage. Dental and Vision optional.
Submit cover letter, resume and portfolio sample via email only to email@example.com.
Please mention your level of knowledge in Revit.
No Phone Calls.
Legal US Residents only. No Sponsor Visas will be given.
Please title the subject for your email in this way:
Applicant: Interior Design – first and last name