Ware Malcomb is hiring an Interior Design Project Manager in our Irvine office!
Ware Malcomb is an international design firm offering integrated services to clients throughout the world. Founded in 1972, Ware Malcomb offers planning, architecture, interior design, civil engineering, graphic design and sustainable design services to diverse clients.
Project Managers manage the successful completion of multiple Interior Design projects while providing excellent client service and leadership and guidance to project team.
Project Manager, Interior Design candidates must have:
- 8+ years of experience working with commercial interior design and corporate office interior design projects
- Must have a BA/BS in interior design
- Certified Interior Designer / NCIDQ certified
- Preferable to also be LEED accredited.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD 2014
- Experience with Revit preferred