Recognizing a woman who has recently established an interior design or product design business and is making a difference in her profession.
The Anna Hernandez/Luna Textiles Visionary Award is awarded annually and is funded by the Anna Hernandez/Luna Textiles Education Fund.
Woman entrepreneurs with a business or firm specializing in interior design or product design are encouraged to apply for the Anna Hernandez/Luna Textiles Education Award. The firm must have been in existence for a minimum of three (3) years and no more than ten (10) years. This fund was established to celebrate Anna Hernandez (pictured above), the visionary founder and president of Luna Textiles.
For questions on the award, email [email protected]
Website or Portfolio
- Please include a link to your company’s website or a link to your online portfolio.
- Statement describing your firm or business, maximum 100 words.
- Statement of your overall contributions to the interior design profession, maximum 350 words.
- Description of what you would likely use the monetary award for, maximum 150 words
- A brief video in which you, in your own words, describe your firm and your approach to success. Please include a description of the progress and growth of your firm since inception, your experience as an entrepreneur in the design industry, and details on how you approach mentoring aspiring designers and emerging professionals.
Letters of Recommendation
- Three (3) separate letters of recommendation in PDF file format and individually saved. We suggest each letters represents a different peer or voice from your time in the industry, ideas could be previous employers, past business associates, current peers, a vendor or company you’ve worked closely with, and educators or mentors