Calling all designers, students and professionals! The IIDA California DEI Committee is focused on the promotion of advocacy and education of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion within the A+D industry. The Committee is calling on artists across the Western Region to create a logo that will be used for DEI events and merchandise. Logo submissions should be designed with a global approach that answers what Diversity, Equity and Inclusion means.
It is up to the individual artist or team if the words “Diversity, Equity and Inclusion” or the acronym “D.E.I” is used within the design. The design should take into consideration that it will be used in conjunction with the current IIDA logo.
Applicants will be asked to submit the following:
- Your logo design in a 1:1 ratio, in a EPS format (does not have to be a square). This will be required of the winner although not requested to upload.
- 11″ x 17″ PDF package containing
– Page 1: 3-5 sentence design narrative
– Page 2: 3 additional concept sketches and inspirational images. Please do not caption or label on top of the images!
– Page 3: Logo design
– Page 4: 3 images of logo application examples
Here is the Call for Entries for additional rules and requirements
Submissions close Friday, October 22nd. Winner will be announced Nov. 17th.